Have you been affected by the April 27, 2014 storms in Central Arkansas? Do you need assistance in any of the following areas?
- Insurance claim assistance (property, life, medical),
- Counsel on landlord-tenant issues,
- Assistance with home repair contacts,
- Assistance in consumer protection matters, remedies and procedures,
- Counsel on mortgage foreclosure problems,
- Counsel on zoning and variance issues,
- Replacement of important legal documents destroyed in a major disaster, and
- Assistance in connecting individuals to local or state agencies that might be of further assistance.
If so, you may qualify to take part in the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) Disaster Response Program. ATLA is a membership organization of trial attorneys who want to help their neighbors in need. If you need assistance, please call 501-376-2852 or to get started. Your name, address, phone number and a description of the problem you need assistance with is all you’ll need to provide to get started.
When we receive your information, we will pass it along to one of our attorneys. There is no charge for these services and no fees will be accepted for any advice given. If the situation warrants legal representation, ATLA will assist you in finding an attorney outside of the volunteer program.
The Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association wants to help Arkansans get back on their feet as quickly as possible - safely and in the best possible health. We’re all in this together, Arkansas.