|The Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, incorporated in 1963, has grown into an important, statewide voice for consumers. ATLA’s members are committed to improving the quality of legal representation for Arkansas families by providing high quality legal education and by keeping abreast of legislative and judicial activities.
The Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association also helps to educate citizens about their legal rights through public engagement.
ATLA has become the state’s largest and most active voluntary statewide legal organization representing, educating and developing Arkansas’ trial bar. Our members are attorneys dedicated to protecting the health and safety of Arkansas families, to enhancing consumer protections and to preserving each and every citizen's right to trial by jury and access to the courts.
Our members concentrate their time in the practice of Criminal Law, Commercial Litigation, Domestic Relations/Family Law, Employment Law, Environmental Law, Insurance Law, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Social Security, Veteran's Affairs and Workers’ Compensation Law.
The goals of our members include:
- Establishing closer relationships and cooperation among those attorneys actively engaged in trial practice.
- Promoting the efficient administration of justice and the constant improvement of the law.
- Elevating the standards of integrity, honor and courtesy in the legal profession.
- Cultivating a spirit of fellowship in the legal profession.
- Cultivating a spirit of fellowship among the membership.
- Serving as a line of defense against the assaults hurled at consumers and their rights.
In April 2006, ATLA's headquarters moved to the historic Union Station building located at 1400 West Markham (Suite 307) in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas from the former location in the River Market District at the east end of Markham Street. ATLA members now enjoy free and plentiful parking.
Want more info? Visit our news room.